The 1-year Airport Operations diploma is designed to expose participants to all the facets of airport operations and management and also to equip them with key knowledge and tools necessary to address the essential operational and business needs of airports. This diploma combines courses in different areas of airport operations to mould you as a skilled airport operator and corporate airport personnel.
Who is this course designed for ?
- Continuing students
- New entrants to Travel & Tourism career
- Airport & airline employees
- Tourism industry employees
Key benefits of this course
- Identify and consult on popular international travel and tourism destinations
- Advise on travel and tourism products, modes of transportation, accommodation, cruises, and tours
- Interpret IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
- Apply effective selling skills needed for consultant roles
- Follow BSP procedures to construct complex fares and manage ticket exchanges