Cargo & Logistic Management
This 1 advanced diploma course covers range modules of cargo and logistics management such as aviation, inter-personal skills, communication and cargo systems review. The focus of the curriculum is on the fundamentals of cargo and logistics, business, operation and regulatory functions of aviation, providing students with the knowledge necessary to succeed in the field. The course also offers students to the opportunity to learn from industry stalwarts and experts.
Who is this course designed for ?
- Cargo Industry entry level staff
- Cargo agents and Freight Forwarders
- Cargo Operations managers
- Cargo Training Specialists
Key benefits of this course
- Identify air cargo terms and expressions
- Control and maximize the use of space in aircraft holds
- Understand aircraft routings and industry manuals such as TACT and OAG World Airways Guides
- Apply basic rating principles and state and operator variation
- Follow IATA standards to accept cargo and complete documents and improve customer service