Passenger Ground Handling
This 1-year intensive diploma course is designed to make an aspirant both customer-focused and knowledgeable in the many roles they may fill as a front-line employee. Course topics include customer service best practices, conflict management, problem-solving skills and the development of other soft skills. We instill our students with good communication skills and inter-personal skills which are highly expected of a ground handling staff.
Who is this course designed for ?
- Continuing students
- New entrants to Travel & Tourism career
- Airport & airline employees
- Tourism industry employees
Key benefits of this course
- Globally recognized IATA certificates of training in Tourism and Aviation industries.
- Gain Professional skills to be qualified to work either in Tourism or Aviation industry.
- Advanced Level Topics for mid-level careers in both industries.
- Successful candidates may fortunate to be a globe-trotter.