Travel & Tourism Foundation
This 1-year travel and tourism course will qualify you to invade the lucrative industry of travel and tourism. This diligently designed Travel & tourism course will enlighten you about the practicalities of the travel professional's role in this industry, qualities of a travel professional, the importance of exceeding customer expectations, and the role of technology in the travel industry.
Who is this course designed for ?
- Continuing Students
- Travel Agents
- Tour Operators
- New entrants to Travel & Tourism Career
- Airline Reservation Agents
- Call Centre Agents
Key benefits of this course
- Plan efficient customer itineraries using polished geography skills
- Arrange travel using standard industry coding and GDS technology
- Advise customers on travel document and health requirements, and share the benefits of travel insurance
- Assess features and benefits of travel products, including rail, car rental, cruise, accommodations, and tours
- Price and ticket basic air itineraries