Logistics and Supply Chain Management
With over 52 million tonnes of cargo shipped annually, the air cargo industry is witnessing an unprecedented growth. This course will apprise the student about the basic cargo rules and procedures, freight and airline cargo operations. This curriculum has all the necessary training to upscale knowledge and skills needed for careers in the freight sector.
Who is this course designed for ?
- Cargo Industry entry level staff
- Cargo agents and Freight Forwarders
- Cargo Operations managers
- Cargo Training Specialists
Key benefits of this course
- Identify air cargo terms and expressions
- Control and maximize the use of space in aircraft holds
- Understand aircraft routings and industry manuals such as TACT and OAG World Airways Guides
- Apply basic rating principles and state and operator variation
- Follow IATA standards to accept cargo and complete documents and improve customer service