Computer Reservation Systems(GALILEO,AMADEUS)
CRS’s is probably the most widely used technological tool in the tourism industry with the main focus on direct reservations and provide fast and accurate information about availability, price, and bookings of products and services.. It was originally designed and employed by airlines for flight ticket reservation, but nowadays CRS is used to store and distribute information about tourism products and services to the public either directly or through intermediaries.
Who is this course designed for ?
- Continuing students
- Travel consultants
- Reservations and sales staff members in airline, tour operator and agency
- Airline fare experts
Key benefits of this course
- All the services-related customer information such as Passenger Name Record (PNR) or Guest Name Record (GNR) are recorded
- Invoicing, accounting, customer and quota management is possible
- Fare quote, ticketing and voucher generating process
- customer related information such as all the services provided to a certain customer, type of payment, service information etc
- City and Airline decoding and encoding Time and Calendar
- Includes a comprehensive admin console