Managing the Travel Business
This 1-year course will improve a student's skills to make business decisions based on sound negotiating strategies and to gain a competitive business strategy, to supervise and manage a team, to initiate change. This course will improve the student's management skills in accounting, negotiation, marketing, product development, selling and designing of tour packages and classifying the package according to needs and requirements of the customer.
Who is this course designed for ?
- Continuing students
- Travel consultants
- Reservations and sales staff members in airline, tour operator and agency
- Airline fare experts
Key benefits of this course
- Identify and consult on popular international travel and tourism destinations
- Advise on travel and tourism products, modes of transportation, accommodation, cruises, and tours
- Interpret IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
- Apply effective selling skills needed for consultant roles
- Follow BSP procedures to construct complex fares and manage ticket exchanges